Wednesday, September 3, 2008

danger: dane


One of our friends at the club calls Dane, "Danger." It's sort of a joke, but I am begining to wonder. In less than twenty-four hours he has run into a tree (scraping his face and arm), flown off the bed head first (onto the wood floor, he can climb up on our bed now), and written all over himself, the floor and his training potty with blue magic marker. Not to mention the little things such as finding hand-me-down shoes for Glory that he insisted on wearing (white sandals with flowers), me finding money in his mouth, and of course the continous drinking out of the dog bowl (like a dog). When I am on the ball and remember to put the bowl up after Gatsby takes a drink then he does it out of his kiddie pool. Give me a break - it is HOT out so the dog needs the bowl down!

Danger...Dane at play!




2 comments:

Kate said...

Too funny! I totally understand. He's still cute though!

Flee said...

That's an awesome nick name! Isn't it hard to believe that something so small and sweet can get into so much so quickly? I'm still amazed at all Lizzy can accomplish in a few unsupervised moments.