Glory had her 4 month check up on Thursday. She is a healthy, growing little baby girl. She weighs 13 lbs and is 25 inches long. Everything is good with her. We were so happy! She is still such a good, sweet baby. If you hold/carry her, she will stay content for hours. I think she is a little sensitive, sometimes when we set her down she scrunches up her face and gives this pathetic cry, it's so sad! The only other time she cries is in her car seat and she's slowing getting better with this. Glory LOVES Dane and Dane LOVES her. It totally melts my heart how sweet they are together. He can get her to laugh so easily and he is constantly giving her kisses. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but Dane is also really protective of her. If someone he doesn't know holds her he gets very upset and points to her and then me (he wants me to take her back).
Oh and I almost forgot the biggest news!!! Glory rolled over on Sunday!!! Yay Glory! Just like Dane, I missed it. Kevin got them both to roll over and both times I was not home. I mean, come on, what are the odds!?!?! I am home with them everyday, all day... He even managed to catch it on video. What a dad. If I could figure out why this computer will not let me post videos, I would fix the problem and post it - it's really awesome!
I love having a little girl so much... I love the huge bows and the fun clothes - the ruffles and pink - everything about it! I bet some people think she looks ridiculous with her headband and huge bow, but hey, I am LOVING it!
This was too funny... Dane loves to bring Glory stuff and she honestly holds onto it all, it's like she is really concentrating! Here she has nose drops, a pink ball, chocolate sprinkles, and a green block (under the sprinkles). What you don't see is that next he gave her his sippy cup, but at this point I was a little concerned for her well-being and put the camera down!
3 comments:
Wow Holly! She is Super cute! When I was reading your biggest news, I thought you were going to say you were pregnant again ;). Glory rolling over is pretty big news too! Yay Glory!
So cute and so sweet! Again, your kids are adorable! I'm excited to see how Lizzy reacts to having a baby sibling. (i'm not prego) But she loves babies too! I can hardly wait.
So cute and so sweet! Again, your kids are adorable! I'm excited to see how Lizzy reacts to having a baby sibling. (i'm not prego) But she loves babies too! I can hardly wait.
Post a Comment