




We had a typical 4th of July at the Yacht Club, however, this year Dane was in the little parade and so it was VERY special! I asked Catherine to carry him, and it was super cute... Later in the afternoon we grilled out at the cottage with Lib, my dad, and Margy. I made potato salad for the first time from scratch. I personally think it turned out pretty well, considering it was my first time. It took FOREVER, but I will make it again someday - now that I know how!My cousin Jenny got married on Saturday, 7-7-07, apparently the most sought after wedding date of the summer. Supposedly it is a lucky date according to some Chinese astrology voo-dee-doo, but I think people just like the sound of being married on seven-seven-oh-seven. Plus the new husbands have no excuse of forgetting that anniversary date! Anyway, we packed up the car and headed to Cincinnati...Dane was an ANGEL in the car, and I am serious. I did not know how he would handle such a long drive, but he did really well, mostly sleeping or playing with his feet and various toys we keep giving him. As usual my family was a blast and it was so fun to watch all my cousin's kids run around. They are all little dolls and hilarious to boot. Oh, by the way, Jenny's new hubby's name is Kevin Michael H. and my hubby's name is Kevin Michael H. Weird, huh? Different last names, but they both start with H. I had to add that little tidbit!
Hope everyone is well - TOOTLES!
No comments:
Post a Comment