Thursday, August 16, 2007

So Much To Say






















I do not even know where to begin!

First of all I am truly sad for my lack of participation in posting, however, I have enjoyed my time away from the computer. It does make it that much more difficult to catch up though!

I am just going to do some quick and general updates...

*Dane has two teeth

*Dane is sitting up with no help

*Dane is up on all fours and rocking back and forth (exciting, but I am not ready for him to crawl yet!)

*We went to San Fran for one of my best friend's weddings, Congrats Melissa!

*My mother-in-law and sis-in-law and hubby's cousin and I went to Mac Island

*We moved into a house

So as you can see a lot has been going on. I will just post some pics for your viewing pleasure.







No comments: