

Today was a big day for Dane!
This morning I had Dane in the middle of our bed having some tummy time while I got ready for the day. Our bathroom is right by the bedroom and I can watch Dane in the mirror as I brush my teeth and hair. I was brushing my teeth and he was getting increasingly fussy. So I kept talking to him (or trying to...this is hard while brushing) and suddenly as I glance at him in the mirror, he is on his back! YEA! I was super excited, but also sad that I kind of missed the moment. Of course I then tried to get him to do it again, but to no avail. I honestly think he did it out of frustration...he did not want to be on his tummy any longer!
Kev and I have been thinking that he would surely roll from back to tummy first because he has been coming SO close. The pics are of him pushing up on his tummy and his almost roll from back to tummy... What a big boy!
Hope you all have a great weekend -
No comments:
Post a Comment