
I have not posted much about my political views. I know some of my readers do not agree with my victorious feelings. However, I could not let this historical election go by without posting...it is a moment I want to be able to look back on forever.
My dad got a letter from a business friend who lives in Belgium and it is so eloquent...he really expresses what so many Americans are thinking and feeling...and so many people around the world. I want to share it with you and leave it at that. God bless America and God bless Barack Obama...our next President!
Dear Jim ,
Congratulations on having a new president elect for the United States !
Worldwide there is acclaim and hope to return to the United states of America we all have in our minds since our childhood , to openness , regain of personal liberties , trust , beacon of light , multicultural true democracy with respect of the own typical values , less military , more humanity and compassion , an example for the world , a real leader by inspiration but not by force . The issue is historical but the challenges have never been so dramatic . Recovery of the financial system , encourage free trade (!) , decisions that will impact on the global warming and the energy issue , war issues , environmental & water issues . But again , in the American people we trust !
New hope & determination “ yes , we can “ is offered to all . Realization will of course require enormous effort , but the main thing is determination more than easy victory .
With one wipe of the sponge , the Americans have regained respect of all . Happy times !
Kind regards/Frank
No comments:
Post a Comment