Saturday, February 9, 2008

chicago trip

Last weekend we made the usually short trek to Chicago...that usually short trek taking us 6 hours in the blizzard of 2008. I won't go into the gory details, but it was quite an adventure.

The weekend was great though, we were able to take Dane to Shedd Aquarium - which he really enjoyed. Even at such a young age, all of the large aquariums with colorful fish and other animals were entertaining! Dane loved it - except for the tidal pool - the loud wave crashing into the glass wall scared him, poor little guy!

My sister was a total gem and drove all the way from St. Louis with her boyfriend to take care of Dane Saturday night so Kevin and I could go to Keith and Tiara's Wedding. What a wedding it was! Beautiful ceremony and over-the-top reception at the Ritz-Carlton, everyone enjoyed themselves...

side note: for some reason blogger is not letting me post pictures right now (or check my spelling), so I'll post pics later...

No comments: