Monday, June 11, 2007

"I Love Me Some Food"


This was a Kodak moment... We usually only feed Dane a bottle at night so Kevin can put him to sleep, but today I just felt like giving my bod a break. It was so cute to see him hold his bottle! I felt a little sad to see Dane looking and acting like a big baby...he has grown so fast.

This weekend one of Kevin's buddies got married here in East Lansing. Dane went to the wedding with us and then Kevin's mom watched him so we could go to the reception. It was SO much fun. I have not cut loose like that in WELL over a year and boy did I need it! The dancing was awesome and socializing with ADULTS was a treat.

Kevin's last day of school is tomorrow and we will head Up North on Thursday for the summer...we cannot wait. I hate being land-locked in hot weather...heat and I do not get along unless I can get into water!

Hope y'all had a good weekend :)






No comments: